Wicked Lulu by Miri
Photos by Nutcase Photography and Shaun Seak Photography~
Hihi! The way I did the Jinx wig was kinda simple! Hope this helps!
(pardon the lack of makeupppp)
1. Cut the side of the wig near your cheeks shorter with the right side slightly longer than the left
2.Split the fringe into two sections
3. Take the right section and pin most of it up. Make sure that the pin is hidden
4. Bend the other section over the first on at an angle and pin it up too
5.I secured the middle of the fringe with a pin too because my fringe is short :)
6. Adjust till you’re happy with the shape and hairspray it to keep it in place
7. Pleat the rest of the wig and you’re done!
Good luck <3
Since she’s coming out on the Garena server today, have some Jinx!
I don’t have the features suitable for her but its still pretty fun to try out her makeup~ (not really going to cosplay her though!)
Blake by Miri
Yang by Xero
Photos by RuiRui Fantasy Heaven
We are still missing two members! I was so happy when Yang and Blake became partners cause then our coses matched!
Ruby and Weiss are still lost in the forest hehe
In this city…there are no people.The lights are on in all the houses but there’s nobody on the streets.
Nobody comes outside anymore. There are no people in this city.
Chii by Miri
Photo by Simply Random
For the longest time the sky made me feel lonely.
When I held your hand and we laughed together,
What was it that we feared?
What was it that we hid?
Open my heart with it’s key!
Ranka by Miri
Photo by Ning